Thursday, January 17, 2019

There are errors in the text conversion because text no. 89-1569 does not exist in the .stx file. Internal error: 47-1



Hi Guys today I went in to Development Environment and tried to change the language from (English)United States to (English)Australia. 






After I change the language it was not allowing me to go to tools menu and giving below error message.

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment
---------------------------
There are errors in the text conversion because text no. 89-1569 does not exist in the .stx file.

Internal error: 47-1
---------------------------
OK  


I tried replacing .stx file but it didn’t work, then I opened the same database from another computer and go to tools it was fine so I realized some thing changed somewhere else so I tried below solution and it worked for me. 

Solution

Search *.zup and delete it. 


Saving Setup Parameters in the Zup File
Setup parameters for running the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment are stored in a .zup file. By default, the file is named fin.zup and is located at
C:\users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\. To change the name and location of the .zup file, run the development environment at a command prompt and specify the path and ID in the id parameter. For more information, see Using the Development Environment from the Command Prompt.


3 comments:

Setting up Docker Containers for Dynamics 365 Business Central

Step 1: Please enable Hyper V and Container features from Programs and Features https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/virtualization/hy...